Saturday, February 12, 2011

First Post

Today I woke up late, and only had time to eat a banana as I drove to work. I worked a double shift today first at the restaurant then at the retail store. I'm home now, it was a long and busy day and I didn't get a chance to do much else then work eat and very soon sleep.

So why write a blog about it?

I am more then what I do.

God has done amazing things in my life, it would be selfish for me to keep it to myself.

In this blog. I will share some great things that God has done throughout my life, while reflecting on God's presence everyday, and dreaming towards what He has in store.

My grammar is bad, my posts will be inconsistent, but I will provide an insight into the life of a 25 year old man who wants to be a saint.
God willing this will help us all get there

In Christ
JoCip

No comments:

Post a Comment